Welcome to the home of Canton Youth Lacrosse
Canton Youth Lacrosse promotes the sport of Lacrosse and provides a fun, positive, and enriching experience for both the kids and parents of Canton.
Our objectives are:
- Give every kid the opportunity to play and enjoy Lacrosse;
- Teach the sport and skills of lacrosse, improve the level of play over time;
- Teach teamwork and sportsmanship at all times;
- Be competitive against other teams we play and;
- Develop players who wish to continue playing in high school.
Below are the general timeframes of the annual cycle for Youth Lacrosse.
|October – January||Registration|
|January – March||
Winter Lax Skills Clinic: Dates TBD
|March 21 & 28th||Pre-Season Skills & Practice|
|1st Sunday of April||First regular season game|
|1st Sunday of June||Last regular season game|
|2nd or 3rd weekend of June||Jamboree Tournament|
For the regular season, we schedule 8 Sunday games over 10 weeks (no games on Easter or Memorial Day Weekend). In addition, we will schedule 3 or 4-weekday games for each team throughout the season.